Make Holiday Mason Jars
Smooth Mason jars
Rose gold spray paint
White enamel paint
Provided templates: Deer head, tree, snowflake
Gold acrylic paint
Medium flat paintbrush
Scrap strips of fabric
1. Lightly spray the inside or the outside of the smooth Mason jars with rose gold spray paint. Allow each coat to dry completely.
2. Lightly spray the outside of the jelly jars. End use may affect which method to use. Allow each coat to dry completely.
3. Cut out the provided template and hold it against the jar. If the outside of the jar was spray painted, trace the shape with a pencil. If the inside of the jar was spray painted, trace the shape on the glass with a Sharpie.
4. Paint each design using a detail brush and white enamel paint. Apply additional coats as necessary.
5. Paint the jar rims gold.
6. Apply a thin layer or dry brush gold acrylic paint on the jelly jars for added texture and dimension.
7. Embellish jars by making bows and knots with scrap strips of fabric or bakers twine around the rim of the jars.
8. Embellish as desired.
Find this craft and more holiday fun at JOANN.COM