Happy Birthday cake box
FolkArt Handmade Charlotte Stencils –Party
FolkArt Acrylic Paint – Pumpkin, True Blue, Engine Red, Violet Pansy, Wicker White, Fresh Foliage, Moon Yellow
3 round nesting paper mache boxes
Stencil brushes 1/4″–1/2″
Flat brush 1/2″
White foam sheet 2mm
Scissors or craft knife
1. Base coat bodies of all three boxes Wicker White. Stencil small pennant border around lids as shown in Wicker White.
2. Stencil party elements onto boxes referring to photo for color and placement.
3. Stencil candle designs to foam sheet. Leave space between each candle for cutting out. When dry, cut around design with scissors or craft knife.
4. Lay candles on top lid for placement. Use scissors or craft knife to cut slits in lid; insert candles and secure with a bit of glue.
5. Stack boxes to create cake; if desired, glue together for a more secure centerpiece.
Find this craft and more holiday fun at joann.com