From ARROWHEAD MILLS
1 1/2 Cup milk
1 1/2 Cup ARROWHEAD MILLS All-purpose Gluten-free flour
1/2 Cup ARROWHEAD MILLS Buckwheat Flour
1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 large eggs
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Butter, to grease pan
Raspberry preserves or jam
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined – no clumps.
2. Place in the refrigerator to chill for about an hour.
Note: Make sure the butter is slightly cooled before adding to the blender. If too hot, it may start to cook the egg.
1.Heat a nonstick skillet over low-medium heat.
2.Add a sliver of butter and coat the bottom of the pan.
3. Mix the batter before you pour about ¼-¹⁄3 cup into the center of the pan.
4. Tilt the pan back and forth ever so slightly until the batter reaches the edge of the pan.
5. Cook about 4 minutes and then carefully flip with Nylon or Silicone spatula.
6. Cook for another 2 minutes or so on the other side and then remove.
Note: Lightly mix the batter in between crepes since it tends to separate a little.
1.Spread about 1 tablespoon of raspberry preserves or jam in the center of the crepes, spread with a knife or back of the spoon.
2.Sprinkle a good amount of powdered sugar (via sieve) and then carefully roll up.
3.For a nice touch, sprinkle a little more powdered sugar and then ready to serve.
4.Serve immediately and enjoy!
Find this recipe and more holiday treats at arrowheadmills.com