Life of the party – Giant Christmas tree cookie!
11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan
14.5 x 20 in. Cooling Grid
9 in. Angled Spatula
13 x 19 in. Cake Boards
Green Pouch Icing – (2 needed)
White Pouch Icing
Tree Decorating Kit
Mini Light Bulb Decorations
Sugar Pan Cookie Recipe – click for recipe
1. Make Cookie. Prepare 2 recipes of cookie dough.
2. Prepare pan with cake release and press dough into pan. Bake 35 minutes. Cool and unmold onto cake board.
3. Trim cookie. With knife, cut triangle. Starting at 51/2 inch. mark on 11 inch. side of cookie, cut on an angle, down to the bottom right edge, then repeating a cut on the left side forming triangle shape. Triangle will be approximately 10 x 15 in. size.
4. Ice cookie. With star tip on green icing pouch, pipe zig zags to cover cookie. Smooth with spatula.
5. Decorate. With toothpick, mark sections starting at top, every 2 ½ in. down to bottom.
6. With star tip on white icing pouch, pipe stars along marked sections. Add jumbo nonpareils.
7. Add light bulb icing decorations and yellow stars. Finish with licorice strings, trim edges with scissors and add small light bulb candies.
Find this recipe and more holiday treats at JOANN.COM