1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter, diced
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 teaspoons salt
1/2 cup oats
1 pint strawberries
1 ounce basil
1 pint blueberries
1 pint blackberries
1 pint raspberries
1 pinch salt
1-ounce olive oil
1.Clean and cut strawberries to match size of berries.
2.Clean basil – remove leaves and tear by hand into small strips.
3.Mix all ingredients together.
4.Place in the baking pan.
5. Combine flour, sugars, cinnamon, and salt.
6. Dice cold butter.
7. Add cold butter to the dry ingredients and mix on low until medium crumb.
8. Add oats and mix until just combined.
9. Lightly grease a baking pan and fill 2/3 of the way with desired fruits.
10. Loosely top your favorite filling with the crisp batter and bake at 325 degrees until golden brown (about 30 minutes). Rotate half-way.
Find this recipe and more holiday treats at athome.starbucks.com