Create several vinyl designs for wooden ornaments using a cutting machine and a little creativity!
1 3″ Wood Circles By ArtMinds
1 Natural Jute Twine By Ashland
1 Acrylic Paint By Craft Smart, 2oz. – Color: White
Cricut Permanent Smart Vinyl – Color: Black
1 Foam Brush By Craft Smart – Color: Black
Cricut Gray Basic Tool Set
Cricut Explore 3
1 Cricut Explore 3
1. Click here for the design in Cricut Design Space.
2. Paint the wooden ornaments white and let dry.
TIP: Distress the edges of the ornaments with sand paper, if desired.
3. To alter the project, select ‘Customize’, then use the tools in the ‘Edit’ panel to make changes before cutting.
4. Follow the prompts in Design Space to cut the image from the vinyl.
5. Remove the unneeded pieces of vinyl using a weeder tool. It is usually easiest to move from the inside out when weeding.
6. Use transfer tape and a scraper tool to apply the vinyl cuts to your project. Make sure surfaces you plan to adhere to are clean and dry.
Share your project photos with #MakeItWithMichaels
Find this craft and more holiday fun at Michaels.com