Cricut Mini – Celebrate Happy Birthday Layout
Cricut Mini Electronic Cutting Machine
Cricut Mini Exclusive, Celebrate
Cricut Craft Room Design Tool
Cardstock – blue, light blue, yellow, orange, gray, white
a. Blue layer (5″ Card + )
b. Orange layer (5″ Card + )
c. Yellow layer (5″ Card + )
2. Pennant banner
a. Three yellow pennants (2″ Pennant + (Cnfetti2>)
b. Two gray pennants (2″ Pennant + (Cnfetti2>)
c. Three orange pennants (2″ Pennant + (Cnfetti2>)
a. Yellow confetti (2″ )
b. Gray confetti (2″ )
c. Blue confetti (2″ )
d. Yellow confetti (2″ )
e. Gray confetti (2″ )
f. Blue confetti (2″ )
4. Use paper trimmer to cut one 11″ x 11″piece of blue cardstock. Adhere to one 12″ x 12″ piece of white cardstock to create base.
5. Use paper trimmer to cut one 10-1/2″ x 1-1/2″piece of light blue cardstock. Adhere to layout.
6. Use paper trimmer to cut one 5-1/2″ x 7-1/2″ piece of white cardstock. Layer together with one 5″ x 7″ photo. Adhere to layout.
7. Use Cricut Craft Room Design Tool to create title from cuts 1a-1c. Hide inside contour lines as desired. Cut and layer together. Use scissors to trim.
8. Create pennant banner from cuts 2a-2c. Use foam squares to adhere to layout.
9. Create confetti from cuts 3a-3f. Adhere to layout.
10. Embellish as desired.
Find this recipe and more holiday treats at joann.com