Wilton foodcrafting supplies:
Mini whoopie pie pan
10″x16″ cooling grid
12″ disposable decorating bags
Cake decorating tips: 12, 1M
Icing Colors: Leaf Green*, Orange*, Lemon Yellow*
White ready-to-use decorator icing—4-1/2 lb. tub
White sparkling sugar
Favorite white cake recipe or cake mix
Orange slices, cut into quarters
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown. Combine Orange with Lemon Yellow for orange shown.
1. Make mini whoopie pies. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Divide in half and tint portions green and orange. Bake whoopie pies and allow to cool completely according to pan package directions.
2. Assemble treat pops. Tint portions of decorator icing green and orange. Push either a green or an orange mini whoopee pie into bottom of treat pop.
3. Use tip 12, a cut disposable decorating bag and icing to match cake color to pipe a swirl of icing from back edge following the curve of the container, then filling in the center.
4. Repeat to add three more layers of cake and two more layers of icing.
5. Use brush to cover top edge of treat pop with piping gel.
6. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
7. Use tip 1M, a cut disposable decorating bag and icing that matches cake color to pipe a swirl of icing on top.
8. Position orange quarter in treat pop.
Each serves 1.
Find this recipe and more holiday treats at joann.com