Get a Dunking…
Roll-out cookie dough recipe (available at wilton.com)
Dark Green Candy Melts candy (2 oz. candy needed)
Bright White Candy Melts candy (2 oz. candy needed)
Red Candy Melts candy (2 oz. candy needed)
Disposable decorating bags
1. Prepare cookie dough. Prepare cookie dough following recipe instructions. Using rolling pin, roll out dough to 1/16 in. thickness.
2. Using knife and ruler, cut dough into 1 1/2″x 4″ rectangles. Bake and cool.
3. Melt candy. Melt dark green, bright white and red Candy Melts candy separately, according to package directions. Pour into three separate decorating bags. Cut small hole in each tip.
4. Decorate cookies. Drizzle melted candy over cooled cookies, one at a time.
5. Immediately top with Christmas jimmies.
6. Embellish as desired.
Find this recipe and more holiday treats at JOANN.COM